Who Will Complete Benefit Forms Now?

Were Money Carer has become the appointee they will have the legal responsibility for completing any welfare benefit forms for the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP). In practice, Money Carer will work with Hft support workers to gather any information that they may need to assist with completing the forms.

Equally, Money Carer can provide Hft support workers with welfare benefits entitlement letters to assist support workers if they need to provide this evidence for things such as disability-related fee reductions for dental treatment, prescriptions or perhaps to secure a blue badge for parking purposes.