Where Do I Send Bills That Need Paying?

All invoices and bills that are received be sent to Money Carer to be managed and paid.

Money Carer will be able to contact the organisation that sent the bill and arrange for payment or for bills such as gas, electricity, telephone or care bills from the local authority a direct debit or standing order will be set up on a client's personal account.

Bills can be emailed or posted directly to Money Carer alternatively if a support worker has the Monika smartphone app they will be able to instantly take a photograph which will be uploaded directly to Money Carer to be dealt with.