Who Might Need A Deputy?

When a person is mentally incapable of managing their own financial affairs and therefore incapable of instructing another person to act on their behalf, an application can be made to the Court of Protection to appoint a deputy. Deputyship services can be provided by solicitors, family members and in some cases local authorities.

Learn More About The Role of a Deputy


Banking for Deputies