Who Can Be A Deputy?

A relative usually acts as a deputy, but it could be a close friend or other person. If no one suitable can be found, the Court of Protection (COP) can appoint a profesional to act as the persons deputy. Local authorities or organisations such as The Money Carer Foundation can also become the Court of Protection approved deputy. Solicitors with expertise in supporting managing the finances of vulnerable people also act as deputies.

Latest on Twitter...

MoneyCarerFoundationOur fast track Welfare Benefits Check service for solicitors and their clients is very much in demand! https://t.co/99NnsIheiu
3 days ago
MoneyCarerFoundationWe are already helping many care providers with solutions to their own woes when it comes to accessing cash and buy… https://t.co/AetNeEtutV
1 week ago
MoneyCarerFoundationPlease feel free to access our comprehensive Welfare Benefits Check service. Scott and his team are ready to help y… https://t.co/Us8O1V7xjR
1 week ago