Can social services recommend a deputy?

Yes, social services can recommend that a deputyship is required as part of their care assessment for a client. However, as in all cases, the Court of Protection must approve the application and issue an order of appointment.

Alternatively, please start an online chat by clicking here to discuss the circumstances of the case or to arrange a telephone appointment with a member of the Linder Myers Solicitors Court of Protection team.

Deputyship Question?  - Chat Live Now with Teresa Rae from Linder Myers Solicitors 

Learn More About The Role of a Deputy