How Do I Get An Application Form To Become An Appointee?

To become an appointee Form BF56 must be completed and submitted to the relevant DWP department. An appointment with a DWP Visiting Officer must be made and the application form can typically be completed with the visiting officer.

To make a referral for The Money Carer Foundation to become the appointee then please complete our online application form by CLICKING HERE

You can also download our Appointeeship Information Brochure below or view our appointeeship video support here:

Appointeeship Information Brochure