The Local Council Is My Appointee. Can I Change This To The Money Carer Foundation?

Yes, you can.

If you are not happy with how the local authority is managing your money and you are able to choose who you wish to support you then you have the right to change to an alternative provider such as The Money Carer Foundation. Typically, local authorities should only get involved in managing a person's finances if there is no other individual or organisation that is willing and able to take on the appointeeship independently due to the conflicts of interest that can occur. 

Learn More

Start an online chat by Clicking Here.