Can I Change My Deputy?

It is possible for you to change your appointed deputy if this is deemed by the Court of Protection to be in your best interest. An application to the Court to change the deputyship order would be required and supporting evidence would need to be submitted in support of the request for a change of deputy. The decision is ultamately up to the Court of Protection.

To discuss a case or personal circumstances please send an email to or call our team on 01928 237194 in confidence. We will be happy to discuss all of the options available.

Learn More About The Role of a Deputy